2-3 Zone vs No Overload (Diagram)
- Bottom players have wing guarding responsibilities.
- Top Two players have point guard and high post.
- Center has block to block.
- On pass to wing, bottom player on strong side guards ball.
- Backside bottom zone player drops to block to help Center.
- Top two players drop to the high post (Free throw line).
Diagram 3 & 4
- If ball is reversed, everyone rotates.
- Post Player should ¾ front on the block unless ball is dribbled towards corner. Then, Center will provide quick help until wing defender gets back.